If you’re eligible for membership, we’re ready to hear from you. Not sure if you’re eligible? You can check if you qualify here.
Through Spectrum Credit Union’s membership in the CO-OP Shared Branch network, members can perform financial transactions at 5,000+ credit union branches and self-service locations across the country.
Here are answers to some common questions about conducting transactions at CO-OP Shared Branches:
What are the requirements for account access?
You need three things when you visit a CO-OP Shared Branch location:
- The name of your Credit Union (Spectrum Credit Union)
- Your Account Number at Spectrum Credit Union
- A current, unexpired, valid government issued picture identification with signature
Are there any limits on cash withdrawals?
CO-OP Shared Branches are allowed to limit cash withdrawals to $500 per day, though not all do.
How are deposited funds handled?
If you deposit cash, U.S. government checks, or U.S. Postal money orders, the deposited funds are available for immediate withdrawal. All other deposits are normally available for withdrawal within two business days.
What services are available?
- Cash and Check Deposits – All checks must be U.S. dollars and payable through the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank. If you deposit a payroll check, make sure you have your payroll check stub with you to verify your deposit.
- Withdrawals – Cash withdrawals may be limited to $500 per day. Check withdrawals are limited to your total amount of available funds authorized by Spectrum Credit Union.
- Loan Payments and Loan Advances – Loan Payments can be made by cash or check. Loan Advances can be made by cash or check; however, the cash limit may be set at $500 per day or by your Line of Credit limit set by Spectrum Credit Union, whichever is less.
- Transfers between Spectrum Sub-Accounts – Most locations can process transfers between Spectrum Credit Union accounts.
- Statement Prints – If available, the last ten transactions will be printed including your balance.
- Check Withdrawals – Check withdrawals are limited to your total amount of available funds authorized by Spectrum Credit Union.
Are there any fees?
Some locations may charge fees for certain transactions. Ask the location you visit for their policy.
To find your nearest CO-OP Shared Branch location, use the ATM/Shared Branch Locator or give us a call at 800-782-8782. For those outside the U.S., call 510-251-6000.
Ready to become a member? Let’s get started.
Why join Spectrum Credit Union? Learn more.